Thursday, June 5, 2008

never take your eyes off little people called "toddlers"

i forgot about this!
we are at barnes & nobles bout a month ago and i take kaleb over to the kid section.
he loves that train table they have set up (who doesn't am i right?)
i am just flipping through a book waiting for steve and i look up and kaleb is standing in the middle of the tiny train town!!
im like whisper yelling, "kaleb, kaleb!"
he completely ignores me and starts stomping around like freaking kong!
of course i had to take a picture before i disciplined him.
how do you discipline something so funny!?
kaleb did not get his websters 3rd edition dictionary that he really wanted that nite.
naughty boys don't get presents.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh kat. your too funny. i swear kaleb already looks bigger.


how are you? we miss you.

The McCullough Crew said...

Hey girl! How is Jackson Hole? I bet you are loving the not so hot weather and your hubby finally loving his job. Hope all is well. We miss you at church.

And don't worry we are totally turbo jamming it up.

Julie P. said...

That sounds just like Wellyn-except he will look at me while he stomps. Cute blog, I just found it on Brandie's blog.
Miss ya!

The Josh's said...

I am glad Julie found you.
I miss you tons Kat! Nobody makes me laugh like you do! And About that text.....

Anonymous said...

KAT!!! are you seriuos! yay! are you so excited? scared? whats going on?

laurice. said...

Kat I heard that your prego! That's awesome! I am too! Crazy!