Tuesday, July 22, 2008

now blogging about dog owners

let me first start out by saying many of my friends have dogs now.
many of my friends growing up had dogs.
no one in my family owns a dog or ever has.
i HATE dogs.
thats right i hate dogs.
well, maybe it's more dog owners, since dogs are merely stupid animals that don't really know what they are doing.
why do dog owners think they are better then any rules set at the park or city laws?
that the "your dog must be on a leash" signs just never apply to them.
well guess what a- holes, it doesn't apply to us none dog owners!
yea, that sign is for YOU!
it's pure selfishness to think that you can take your dog to a "CHILDRENS PARK" and let your dog roam aimlessly.
i don't take my child to a "dog park" to play!
and yea you guys have your own parks for your yappy mutts!
first of all you don't know what kids are terrified of dogs, who has had a bad run in w a dog, who is allergic to dogs, who just doesn't want there "bathing suit area" sniffed by your dog.
AND NO, IF YOU BRING YOUR KID TO THE PARK IT DOES NOT MEAN THAT YOUR DOG GETS TO COME WITH!!!
dogs are ANIMALS people.
k9's.
do you know what else is a k9?
WOLVES.
yea dogs and wolves are related, im sure everyone knows that.( and if you don't, im sorry the school systems have failed you so miserably)
and guess what, i dont give a sewer rats ass if your dog will "just lick me to death, he is sooooo sweet." MAYBE I DONT WANT TO BE LICKED TO DEATH BY WOLFIES COUSIN.
you have no idea what your dog is thinking, cuz guess what, he isn't.
he will attack when and if he wants.
and if your dumb enough to bring your 4 legged, sharp fanged, buckets drooling beast to a park where children play, then i hope you fully understand my "dog like instinct" to kick your dog square in the CHEST when he nips at my toddler.
trust me i have done it.
its crazy to watch the news and see the "family dog" attacked the baby or the toddler and everyone is SHOCKED, cuz "snowflake" was so nice to everyone, he "just loved to play".
yea, and while he was busy "playing" he was eye balling the smallest of your children making sure he could get a clean take down to prove he is still the "alpha dog".
not really suprising at all actually, cuz your dog IS A WILD ANIMAL.
oh yea, AND, you know why dog food is made w rabbit, and other MEAT, cuz your dog is a carnivore!
so please, dont bring your dog to the park, no one LOVES your dog but you.

8 comments:

BrookeLynn said...

You're right, it is a harsh reality for people to realize that dogs can attack at any moment and if it is not on a leash, what are you going to do about it. I too HATE dogs and actually cry if one comes to close to me. People, get your dogs on a leash cause I don't want to be nipped at or smelled or licked or jumped up on or anything, I HATE DOGS. Thank you

Brittney said...

I agree, and I'm a dog owner. I get furious when people don't use leashes. My dog has NEVER been outside with out a leash. And I don't let him near people, cause I am actually afraid of dogs and hate when other people let their animals jump on me.
And my dog has always been nice, until recently. He bit me today. One strike you're out. He doesnt' get a chance to bite my child. He is leaving tomorrow and not currently allowed in my house. I have always loved my dog, but not enough to keep a biter around my child. It's been a good six years, but see ya later doggie

Ashley said...

I have a dog and Brooke can vouch that he has run full speed at her a minimum of five times. You know dogs and bees smell fear. And for some reason whenever she is on a walk by my house. That is the exact moment when one of my kids opens that door. Then he charges out and runs all around her like a crazed lunatic. I am surprised she is still speaking to me.

Julie P. said...

Reading your blog makes me miss you so much. Every post you write makes me laugh my guts out-come back to Utah Kat!!!!!

Friendofflash said...

I am a damn dog owner. I should be punished.

kat b. said...

hahahaha, maybe not punished so much as recieve a "proper scolding", and only if your an irresponsible dog owner.

the Braby family said...

I love it! I'm with ya on this one.

The Briggs said...

You are like a breath of fresh air! I can always count on you to tell it like it is! How are you feeling?