Wednesday, February 27, 2008

sorry about the faceless blog

so kate and i started to set this up last saturday.
its now wednesday.
kate's computer isn't so much broken as i believe it is .....well, lazy.
turning off in the middle of projects, calling in sick, coming in late, i've smelled alcohol on it's breathe on more then one occasion.
sleeping in meetings, and it always seems to be pmsing.
so kate's computer better pull it's act together so that all may enjoy our new blogspot.
also i am typing this with one hand because i have a little boy sitting on my lap.
it's taken way longer to write then you think.

kat

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

and thats just the half of it. it was free, you know, its the cheapest labor i can find.

{at least its a faceless blog and not a faceless dog, like becca's}

BrookeLynn said...

Hurray, look at my baby boy. Hims is so cute. Your pics are awesome.

Jennifer said...

Kat, oh Kat, how excited I am that you've started a blog. You better post on this thing every single day. I need some entertainment in my life... And I need more pictures of Kaleb!

Those family pictures on the side are cute. Were they taken in AZ?

Anonymous said...

yo blanchett. you rocked today, and everyone who says they like your pics give me a plug. katelinesphotography.blogspot.com... oh and dont worry, i refer people to kat badgett now. :)